Tuesday, February 25, 2014

5 more days

It just happen that I almost did not make the trip.  Last Friday I had a routine exam at the Hospital. Saturday I was back in the Emergency Room with a pretty bad infection.  In the end I spent 4 days with intravenous antibiotics.  In any case they finally sent me home today.
So here I am, pretty tired trying to make a list of the things I have to do this last five days.  I have follow up doctor appointments, a postponed dental appointment, banking to do, etc, etc.
Very excited and a little scared...will I be able to do it?
If everything else goes well, a week today, at ths time we will be in Pamplona on our way to our starting point:  Roncesvalles.  The present weather here today is -7C going down to -14 C tonight.  The forecast for Roncesvalles for Tuesday and Wednesday next week is sunny with low of 2C and high of 13C for both days.  Truly T shirt, shorts and flip-flop weather.
Oh;  I am so ready for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment